From the day I got a waffle iron in my house I can not stop making sweet and savory waffles! It costs around 30 euros but is a gem on the kitchen counter that is worth the money! And it also helps you make masterpieces …
Today I made waffles with potatoes, sweet potatoes and oats and served them with sauce From the day I got a waffle iron in my house I can not stop making sweet and savory waffles!hollandaise and an egg on top!
IngredientsFor the savory waffles:
- 1 potato (cleaned and cut into cubes)
- 1 sweet potato (cleaned and cut into cubes)
- 100 gr oats (ground in blender like flour)
- 100 gr parmesan, grated
- 100 gr Mytilene ladytiri cheese, grated
- 100 gr cheddar sheece, grated
- 1 egg
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup sauce hollandaise (Click here to see the recipe)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Boil potatoes and sweet potatoes until they are soft.
- In a bowl put all the ingredients and mix well until you have a thick batter.
- Heat the waffle iron and once ready put inside a big spoonful of batter.
- Serve with sauce hollandaise and a fried egg on top.
- Garnish with chopped mint.