An idea for tart with much less calories than the classic but very rich flavor! It is very easy to make and does not require any special cooking skills. You can play with the stuffing by adding your own favorite material such as turkey, tomatoes, slices of zucchini or whatever else you want.
- 250 gr. whole grain flour
- 125 gr. flour for all uses
- 100 ml milk, lukewarm
- 60 ml olive oil + some more
- 150 ml water, lukewarm
- 1 tsp baking powder, sharp
- 150 ml milk, light
- 2 eggs and 3 eggwhites, well beaten
- 300 gr. cow yogurt, 2% fat
- 300 gr. "Feta cheese", light, crumbled
- 200 gr. yellow cheese, light, grated
- 80 gr. sun dried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 40 gr walnut, coarse
- 40 gr. black olives, sliced
- freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, mix the two flours with baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour the olive oil and milk and start kneading, adding gradually 150 ml of warm water, until we have a smooth and soft dough. If necessary, correct by adding a little flour or a little water.
- Cover with membrane and leave for 30 minutes to rest.
- In a bowl, beat the milk with the eggs and the egg whites until they are homogenized. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix gently.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C and flour the tart pan.
- On a well-floured surface, roll the dough into a thick sheet, slightly larger than the diameter of the pan. Lay the sheet so that we cover the bottom and the walls of the pan. It does not matter if it breaks somewhere, you can bake with one of the pieces that will go out.
- Trim the excess dough and fork the dough in the tart pan with a fork.
- Blind bake for 15 minutes, ie bake the tart covered with a greaseproof paper and chick peas, then remove both the paper and the chickpeas and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Add the filling and lay it with the back of a spoon. Bake in the air for about 20 minutes or until the filling is golden.