Today’s recipe is the base to an easy, delicious pie with your favorite ingredients! I give you the base and you play with your favorite flavors to make the custom made recipe that suits your taste exactly!
But you have to be carefull how salty are the ingredients you will use! For example, if you want to use olive fillet you should prefer “sweet” rather than salty cheese.
Today I make it with puff pastry but you can also use a salty tart dough (Click here for the recipe).
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 200 gr. cow yogurt, 2% fat
- 200 gr. feta or goat cheese
- 200 gr. melting cheese, grated cheese (you can use kasser, oil, emmenthal or whatever else you want)
- 100 gr. chopped cold cuts of your choice (bacon, turkey, sausage, chicken or anything else you want)
- 40 gr. ingredients of choice, such as sun-dried tomatoes, olive fillet, corn
- 2 tablespoons herbs (thyme, oregano, basil or anything else you want)
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C and spread the puff pastry on a pan.
- In a bowl, mix the yoghurt with the cheese. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix gently.
- Lay the mixture onto a puff pastry sheet, leaving a margin of 3 cm perimeter.
- Once the ingredients are spread, we turn the puff pasture inwards, covering the edges.
- Bake the cheese pie at 170C for 45 - 55 minutes, until it gets a nice golden color.