The perfect recipe for a comfort breakfast to start an amazing weekend! I made it with croissant, but you can experiment with all kinds of brioche or halal.
- 12 mini butter croissants (optionally cut into 2cm pieces)
- 4 eggs
- 300 ml cold heavy cream
- 180 ml milk
- 40 gr sugar
- 2 oranges, zest
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 50 gr dark couverture, for food styling
- 20 gr white couverture, for food styling
- This recipe is ideal in pyrex!
- Butter the pyrex well and place in the croissants.
- Beat the eggs, cream, milk, zest, vanilla and sugar in a bowl until they mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the croissants (the mixture should cover the croissants).
- Put the pyrex in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Bake the pudding for 40 to 45 minutes.
- In a double boiler, melt each chocolate couverture separately.
- Decorate with the melted chocolates and serve.