One of the most beloved matches of the summer’s patisserie: cream cheese with fig. In this recipe, they are combined in a sweet oven baked puff pastry.
- 100 ml dairy cream
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 6-7 figs (cut into quarters)
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- Flour and butter for the baking pan
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Flour and grease a springform pan.
- In a bowl, add the dairy cream and the sugar and beat them properly with a hand mixer.
- To this mixture, add the eggs and the cream cheese and continue the beating,
- Add the puff pastry sheet to the floured and greased springform pan.
- Pour the cream mixture on top of it.
- Bring the puff pastry sheet sides circumferentially on top of the cream.
- Top with the figs.
- Bake in properly preheated oven for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to reach room temperature before you unmold it.
- Optionally, garnish it with thin lines of melted couverture chocolate.