A recipe ideal for office lunch. You can prepare it from the day before to combine the tastes. All you have to do is cook the couscous according to the instructions of the package and then finely chop the remaining ingredients. Mix and serve.
TIP: The avocado gets black when cut. If you are going to prepare the food to enjoy it later or the next day, you should sprinkle the avocado with a little lemon juice.
- 150 gr couscous
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 100 gr Naxo's gruyere, cut into cubes
- 80 gr syglino, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 avocado, cut into cubes
- 2 twigs fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and fresh pepper (at will)
- Prepare the couscous according to the instructions of the package.
- Optionally, you can saute it in a non-stick pan with a tablespoon of olive oil to make it even more delicious.
- Finely chop all ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, add the olive oil, salt, pepper and serve,.