I cannot tell about you, but me myself, I have never met anyone that does not like pies. Maybe that’s why they are an easy solution when it comes to cooking for people you have invited for lunch or dinner at your place. Because it is nice to break the habit of the recipes you are accustomed to, prepare this special recipe with zucchini, broccoli, coarsely smashed feta cheese and cornflour.
- 4 zucchinis
- ½ broccoli
- 200 g feta cheese, coarsely smashed
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of cornflour
- 2 tablespoons of butter, for greasing the baking pan
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter, for the surface of the pie
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour, for sprinkling
- A bit of salt
- Grate the zucchini with a grater.
- Cut the broccoli into small buds and boil them in salted water.
- Put them in a strainer and sprinkle a bit of salt on them.
- Allow about 30 minutes to dry.
- It is very important not to have water inside.
- Preheat your oven to 180°
- Squeeze the zucchini properly and put them in a bowl.
- Add the milk, the cornflour, a bit of salt and stir the mix with a ladle or with your hands.
- Finally add the feta cheese and the broccoli and stir. The mixture must be properly thick.
- Grease a baking pan with 2-3 tablespoons of butter.
- Pour and spread the mixture inside the pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cornflour on top of it, pour over the olive oil and add on top of it the 2 tablespoons of butter in small pieces.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes until its surface has turned golden brown.