Chocolate lovers will find their paradise in this cake.
- 230 g flour for all purposes
- 70 gr cocoa
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 120 gr cow butter
- 220 gr brown sugar, granulated
- 100 gr dark chocolate praline, cut into cubes
- 100 gr chocolate couverture, cut into cubes
- 2 eggs, medium size
- 1/4 teaspoon vanillin
- 240 gr yoghurt
- Put the butter with the sugar in the mixer bin and beat it with the feather until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the vanillin and eggs one by one, taking care to integrate each egg before adding the next.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl.
- Reduce mixer speed to minimum and alternately add the mixture of flour and yogurt.
- Finally add the two couvertures and gently fold with a silicon spatula.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 °C for 45 minutes.