Energy balls are one of the healthiest habits you can adopt in your dietary plan. You make them a day that you have free time and you have a healthy dessert (like a truffle) for the morning, for before the gym, for the evening cravings.
Every week I tease the recipe I’m making to avoid boredom! This week I play with coconut and lemon!
- 10 dates
- 200 gr almonds
- 50 gr coconut
- 2 lemons (only zest)
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa powder
- Start by placing almonds and chia seeds in the blender.
- Beat for 1 minute until the nuts are crushed.
- Then add the remaining ingredients. Before adding dates, remove the pits!
- Beat for one minute until a dough is formed.
- Make small balls with the mixture by hand and place them in a bowl.
- Place the extra coconut on a plate and roll into it the energy balls to dress uniformly.