Today, I prepare an ethnic dish that I adore for its easiness and taste. It is coconut and curry chicken! Once, I have incorporated this recipe to the menu of a restaurant and my colleagues in the kitchen were calling it Coco Curry Chicken. So, it has been engraved in my mind this way: koko-kari-tsiken.
The two fundamental ingredients are coconut cream –you may find it canned at super markets- and curry. It is well combined with lemon, as well as with lime, their juice and zest.
- CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE TART
- TARHANA WITH PANÉ CHICKEN BURGERS
- #TAPERAKIPROJECT | CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLE PAPPARDELLE
- 500 g chicken thigh fillet, cut into strips
- 1 onion cut into cubes
- 2 spring onions cut into cubes
- Olive oil for sautéing
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- 200 ml of coconut cream
- ½ of a lemon (juice and zest)
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Sauté the onion together with the spring onions.
- Add the chicken and sauté until it has turned golden brown.
- Add curry, salt, pepper and stir together.
- Finally, add the coconut cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes until it has set.