Today’s recipe is foolproof and simple! You will only need 4 ingredients and less than 30 minutes to prepare these coconut cranberry bars!
- 200 g coconut flakes
- 100 g cranberries
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 150 ml coconut milk
- Bring to heat the maple syrup and the coconut milk inside a small pot without allowing it to boil.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and combine until evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Then, take the bowl off the fridge and put it on the kitchen worktop.
- Flatten the dough by using a rolling pin, to a 2 cm thickness.
- Using a knife, cut into bars.
- Keep stored in the fridge.