Chocolate lodge, chocolate salami or “mosaiko” in Greek… No matter the name you give to this dessert, the moment it comes out of the fridge to take its place at the table, it will always bring smiles to everyone.
Today, I combine it with pistachios that give a green shade to its body and a salty notion to its taste!
- GRAPEFRUIT CHOCOLATE SALAMI WHITE
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI
- PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE DESSERT SALAMI RECIPE
- 200 g thinly chopped couverture chocolate
- 1 package (400 ml) of condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 200 g pistachios (not smashed)
- 200 g biscuits
- In a pot over medium heat, melt the condensed milk, the butter and the chocolate.
- Add the cocoa powder.
- When they have properly melted, remove the pot from the heat and keep the mixture aside until it has turned just slightly warm.
- Using your hands, break the biscuits on top of the pot and then add the pistachios.
- Stir the mixture properly.
- Wrap the mixture inside parchment paper and transfer it to the fridge for at least 2 hours, until it has set.