Foolproof to prepare, satisfying and healthy, these oat bars are swinging both ways. They have a layer of a standard oat bar and a second one of a dark chocolate-peanut butter mix the top of which you will cover with oats mix.
- NO-BAKE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA BARS
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS (5 INGREDIENTS ONLY)
- PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
IngredientsFor the oat layer
- 155 g oats
- 110 g oat flour (oats blended into flour in the food processor)
- ¼ of a teaspoon salt
- 120 ml coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 150 g peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mix the oats, oat flour and salt in a bowl, then pour in the coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Press ⅔ of the mixture into a 10 cm square tin.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the chocolate filling.
- Break up the chocolate into a heatproof dish and add in the peanut butter and the coconut oil. You can either melt it over a pan of boiling water or in the microwave.
- Pour the mixture over the oat base, then cover with the remaining ⅓ of the oat mixture.
- Return to the freezer for 30-60 minutes.