This afternoon cravings, the need for chocolate just after lunch drives us (all of us) to nutritional drifts. Personally, I want to be prepared, to have supplies ready in the drawer of my desk and I need to know exactly what ingredients are hidden in my dessert. These cookies require minimal preparation. You can make them by devoting just 20 minutes of your weekend. This recipe for super soft and healthy cookies is a revolution in kitchen hacks, aka all the recipes that are like a game of simple materials.
- 4 bananas (riped)
- 2 cups oats
200 g chocolate drops
- Chop all bananas in a bowl using a fork
- Add the oats and mix well.
- Add the chocolate drops and stir.
- Make round cookies with a diameter of about five centimeters and a height of 2 cm.
- Place all cookies on a pan covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 12 minutes.