Christmas without chocolate it just isn’t right! Today I have the ultimate cake with couverture and black beer!
- 400 gr. couverture
- 5 eggs
- 100 gr. caster sugar
- 175 gr sunflower oil
- 80 gr black beer
- 80 gr flour
- 10 gr baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch instant coffee
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C in the air.
- Chop the 200 gr. couverture with a sharp knife in very small pieces.
- In a glass bowl put the couverture and melt it over boiling water in a bain marie.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, sugar, sunflower oil, black beer and stir with a wire until the sugar melts.
- Finally, add the melted couverture and mix well.
- With a knife, cut the remaining 200 gr. couverture and put them in a bowl.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, coffee and salt, add to the bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the solids to the wet ingredients and mix with a marigold until the ingredients are homogenized.In a greased form pour our entire mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Dip the knife into the cake and if it comes out clean, then the cake is ready.
- After cooking, let it cool for 1 hour.
- Decorate with icing