There are a lot of recipes for a chocolate tart. Today, I prepare a different one that is set on top of a sweet crust. The result is super yummy. You may accompany with it your afternoon’s coffee or finish a full meal.
IngredientsFor the filling
- 200 g butter, cut into pieces
- 300 g couverture chocolate, cut into large pieces
- Zest of 2 large oranges
- 4 large eggs
- 350 g coconut sugar
- 100 g almond flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- Blind bake the tart dough following the instructions you may find by clicking here.
- Add the butter, the couverture chocolate and the orange zest inside a non-stick pan and melt it, smoothly stirring the mixture over low heat, until smooth. Take care not to over-heat it!
- Allow to cool.
- Using a mixer, whisk the eggs and the sugar until the mixture has grown and does nit stick on the mixer’s whisk.
- Fold it smoothly with the cold chocolate mixture.
- Sieve on top of it the almond flour and the cocoa powder and stir the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture inside the pre-baked tart and bake for 35 minutes. I bake it just 25 minutes because I like it juicy inside.
- Allow some time to cool and then slice into pieces.