A purely Greek recipe that looks like a main course. Gruyere combines with sautéed mushrooms and peppers with yogurt on a delicious pie.
- 10 phyllo sheets
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 fillet, chicken legs, cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 250 gr gruyere, grated
- 100 gr feta cheese
- 100 gr yoghurt
- 200 gr mushrooms, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil, for phyllo sheets
- Freshly ground pepper
- Put some olive oil in a non-stick pan to burn.
- Sauté the onion and add the mushrooms and peppers.
- Then add chicken legs fillet, cut into chunks.
- Cook until the chicken is brown and the liquids leave the vegetables.
- In a large bowl, stir the milk with the yoghurt and then add the gravy and the feta crumbly. Mix well.
- Add chicken and vegetables to the cheese bowl and mix.
- Lay the phyllo sheets in a baking sheet, putting 2 sheets on the base.
- Add the filling and then put the next sheet.
- We grease it slightly and repeat the same procedure for the rest of the sheets.
- Cut the pie into pecies in the oven, taking care not to cut through the phyllo sheets at the base.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees covered with aluminum foil.
- Then put the pan on the bottom of the kitchen, take the aluminum foil and cook for another 30 minutes.