Simple and easy recipe for chicken Malai Tikka recipe. Crispy chicken outside and super juicy, full of fragrants, from within. Try it!
- 1 teaspoon lemon juIce
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts , approx 310 g., cut into 2 cm (4/5 inch) pieces
- 2 tablespoon Greek-style natural unsweetened yogurt
- 30 g. butter
- 1 tablespoon cream fresh
- 3 green cardamoms, seeds only
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 green finger chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon cheddar cheese, finely grated
- Sprinkle lemon juice and salt over the chicken pieces, cover and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, half the butter, the cream, cardamoms, cumin, nutmeg, chillies, the oil, and cheese and blend into a smooth paste.
- Pour over the chicken, making sure it is all well coated, and marinate the meat for 1 hour, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Soak 4-6 wooden skewers in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent them burning.
- Skewer the chicken and barbecue, or grill under a preheated grill, for 10 minutes on each side until light brown and cooked through, or simply bake in a preheated 180°C for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Halfway through cooking, baste with the remaining butter (melted).