Today I’m preparing you good festive waffles with chestnut and orange flavor! The recipe is vegan and can also be used as a dough for pancakes!
Personally I prefer waffles because their squares are ideal for ”storing” any kind of topping! The waffle maker cost me 30 euros, but you can find it even cheaper.
It is also a perfect gift!
- 260 gr. flour
- 20 gr. baking powder
- 10 gr. sugar
- 450 ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons melted margarine
- 5 chestnuts cooked and chopped
- zest from 2 oranges
- Preheat the waffle iron. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond milk, olive oil, water, vanilla, chestnuts, zest and melted vegetable margarine.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix gently with a spatula.
- Finally, let the mixture sit a little.
- Put a small cup of the final mixture in the waffle maker and bake until the waffle becomes crisp and crisp.