A foolproof version of cheesecake and a practical way of serving it are the solution for treating your guests. Feel with your spoon the rich, velvet-like cream that’s inside a glass!
IngredientsFor the crust
- 300 g biscuits, like Oreo
- 600 g cream cheese
- 60 g confectioner’s sugar
- 20 g cow butter, at room temperature
- 200 ml dairy cream (35% fat)
InstructionsFor the cream
- Inside the bowl of your mixer, beat properly the butter, the cream cheese and the confectioner’s sugar.
- Add the dairy cream and keep on beating on medium speed until all ingredients are evenly distributed and you’ve gotten a smooth cream.
- Add the cream inside a bowl or a pastry bag and transfer to the fridge for 3 hours.
- Using your hands, break the biscuits and fill with them the bottom of 8 glasses.
- Pour the cram on top of the biscuits. You may simply add it with a spoon from the bowl or use the pastry bag to give a nice shape to the top of the cheesecake.
- Using a cheese grater, grate some biscuits on top of the cheesecake.
- Serve immediately or preserve in the fridge for up to 3 days.