This soup is my favorite way to finish a cold winter day!
Perfectly balanced, fragrant and very fast to make.
- 1kg pumpkin, cut into cubes
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 onion
- 3 fresh onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- sunflower seeds and black sesame seeds, for garnish
- Wash and cut the vegetables in cubes and sauté in extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the wine and add the herbs, lemon zest and juice and stir.
- Add the broth and let the soup simmer on a low heat for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Puree the vegetables with an immersion blenter and let it boil. Add the coconut milk and mix.
- Serve and garnish with sunflower and black sesame.