A recipe for a foolproof, sweet caramel tart with the twist that gives the addition of lemon flavour. The crispy pie crust that is made with cereals makes the result even more interesting!
IngredientsFor the caramel cream
- 300 g cream cheese at room temperature
- 400 ml condensed milk
- ½ of a lemon (juice + zest)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of gelatin powder (alternatively: 5 gelatin sheets)
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Slow cook for 3 hours the condensed milk over low heat until it has caramelised.
- Add the gelatin with the water inside a bowl and put it in a bain-marie until it has melted.
- Stir until it has dissolved.
- Get the zest and the juice out of the lemon.
- Using a whisk or a mixer, make the cream cheese fluffy and then add the caramelised condensed milk, the juice and the zest of the lemon.
- Then, add the gelatin and pour the cream over the cool pie crust.
- Place the dessert in the fridge so that it will cool properly.