The weekend of Carnival is just around the corner! Confetti will decorate each party and of course the kitchens will catch ”fire”!
I have prepared the perfect cake for your guests, a cake with coconut and a liquid praline! No, the inspiration did not come from the Survivor! It came from Vitam with coconut oil and almond that I loved from the moment I tried it! It has a perfect texture and taste to spread it on the bread while giving a delicious taste to sweets and cakes!
Naturally, the taste of coconut perfectly complements chocolate, and for this reason I add a note of praline that will leave everybody speechless.
- 220 gr flour, self raising
- 140 gr brown sugar
- 150 gr Vitam with coconut oil and almond
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr milk
- 170 gr coconut, grated
- 3 vanilla
- 100 gr hazelnut praline
- 1 tablespoon colorful truffle, for food styling
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut praline, for food styling
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C in the air.
- Butter with Vitam and flour a 10x23 cm cake form and leave it aside.
- We divide eggs into yolks and egg whites.
- Put the egg whites in the mixer and beat them with the wire along with the salt to make the meringue.Leave them aside in a bowl.
- Pour the yolks into the mixer bin and beat them with sugar until they are creamy.
- Sift the flour. For convenience put it into a bowl and beat with the whisk to sweep away any lumps.
- After whitened and inflate cream yolk add the milk, flour, vanilla and grated coconut.
- In a moderate fire pot, melt Vitam with coconut oil and almond and add to the mixture.
- With a spatula, fold into the mixture and the meringue gradually stirring gently to remain fluffy.
- Put half the mixture in the mold and add along the hazelnut praline.
- Add the remaining cake mix and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and then remove it from the mold.
- Spread hazelnut praline on its surface and decorate with the truffle.