Super cute cakepops, ideal for kids party
- 15 cookies (any type)
- 250 g. cake
- 180 g. cream cheese
- 30 g. jam
- Crumble entire cake and cookies in food processor, in batches if necessary, and empty into mixing bowl.
- Mix in cream cheese and jam and beat together until a dough forms (tends to be easiest by hand).
- Scoop and form into one inch balls, easiest if using a small cookie scooper.
- Put the dough in the fridge and chill cake pops for at least 1 hour.
- For a cute presentation, insert into lollipop treat bags and secure with a twistie tie or ribbon. I decorated them with color candy.
- You can also decorate with drizzled chocolate or candy melts, in whatever color you choose.