One of the most delicious and colourfull veloute soups that screams ”healt”!
- 500 gr broccoli
- 100 gr sweet potato
- 1 small piece ginger (a cube about 1 cm)
- 2 carrots
- 2 medium size onions
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 liter chicken broth (or vegetables if you are vegan)
- 200 gr cream cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Clean and chop the vegetables.
- Pour all our ingredients (except cream cheese) into a pot with the broth to cover them add a little salt. Boil them until they are softened.
- With an immersion blender we give them a veloute texture. As the soup boils, the water evaporates and the soup thickens.
- It's best to eat immediately, but if you are preparing for a dinner you can leave it aside, and a few minutes before serving add half a glass of hot water and then warm it up on the stove.
- Serve with a large spoon of cream cheese on each dish.