Flavored hummus is my favorite ” food trend” of the season! Today I give hummus a green color using boiled broccoli combining two of my favorite super foods in one plate! This bowl works perfectly as an appetizer on a table with meat or pasta while it can accompany your lunch (such as chicken, burgers or salad) for your lunch break
- 400 g. boiled chickpeas
- 2 broccolis
- 4 teaspoon tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed sea salt
- 6 tablespoon quality extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for drizzling)
- 3½ tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- paprika (optional)
- coriander or parsley leaves (optional)
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and tip into the food processor.
- Add broccoli, tahini, crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice and a few tablespoons of water. Turn on the food processor and slowly pour in the oil while it runs.
- When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, tip it into a serving dish.
- Drizzle with some more extra virgin olive oil.