Are you making plans for a festive dinner? This is the perfect savory cake ti impress your friends and family!
- 350 g butter at room temperature
- 50 g brown sugar
- 6 free range eggs
- 400 g self rising flour, sifted
- 100 ml milk
- 400 g blue cheese
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g walnuts
- Whisk butter and sugar together in a bowl until you have a nive velvet cream
- Add the eggs one at a time and continue beating
- Finally, add the flour and milk and stir
- Cut the blue cheese in thick pieces, cut the tomatoes in half and add to the mixture
- Transfer the mixture to a non-stick baking pan (or a pan covered with flour and butter)
- Arrange the walnuts on the surface of the cake
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 170°C for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 10 minutes and then cut and serve.