I love small producers and their magical work closing the most beautiful flavors of Greece in jars.
Recently I discovered Seacrets Inspirations products made of extra virgin olive oil from Kalamata, aromatic sea salt, balsamic with unique aroma and characteristic color. The product first came into my kitchen is the olive paste with black olives from Kalamata and extra virgin olive oil. What I’ve made? Olive cookies with beer!
- 200 gr. Seacrets Inspirations olive paste
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 1/2 cup flour for all uses
- fresh pepper
- In a bowl mix Secrets Inspirations olive paste, beer, oil and oregano.
- Then gradually add flour. Add flour slowly to control dough; we want a flexible, fluffy, not sticky dough.
- Cut tomatoes into small cubes and remove seeds.
- With a spoon place dough onto a baking sheet to make cookies.
- Place tomatoes over the cookies and with a brush cover them with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes at 180ºC.