Energy Bars are my ally in the diet I am doing lately! They serve as breakfast, snack and dessert so I always have a bit of it with me.
- 250 gr dried apricots
- 210 gr oats
- 45 gr coconut shreads
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, or honey of not vegan
- 30 gr crushed hazelnuts
- 30 gr chocolate, melted
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 170°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the dried apricots in a food processor along with the coconut oil, oats, maple syrup, coconut and salt – blend until completely combined. Once combined, add the hazelnuts and give another very quick whizz.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking tray and press down very well, making sure it is all evenly spread
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and put in the fridge to cool down for 15-20 minutes before cutting into bars.