No barbecue is complete without a potato salad, and if left (that is not happening), you can eat it the next day at the work.
- 500 gr potatoes
- 2 tablespoons mustard, mild
- 70 gr mayonnaise
- 70 gr yogurt, drained
- 100 gr peas, boiled
- 100 gr red beans
- 4 slices of bacon, cut in the middle
- 2 lemons, zest
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 spring onions
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Put the bacon on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Keep the potatoes with their skin and wash them thoroughly.
- Put them in a saucepan with cold water, add salt and put them on a high heat. Boil for 30-40 minutes.
- Fork them to check if they have boiled.
- Then strain and leave them aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, put the mustard, mayonnaise, yoghurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper, salt, paprika and stir with a wire until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, peel them off and cut them irregularly into large pieces.
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar and mix.
- Then put the potatoes in the marinade and add the peas, bacon and red beans.
- Chop the fresh onions.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with a few slices of fresh onions.