This Avocado Hummus recipe is like guacamole and hummus in one, and it is the smoothest and creamiest hummus recipe I’ve ever made!
And the flavor unbelievably delicious! Perfect for pita chips and veggies, or use it as a spread on your favorite deli style sandwich. I even use it for breakfast server with an egg on bread and arugula salad.
- 100 gr chick peas, well drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, cored and peeled
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Red pepper flakes, for topping
- Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1 - 2 minutes longer.
- Ready to serve.