Carbonara pasta sauce is the absolute beginners cooking class. It is one of the first recipes everyone learns when decides to enter the kitchen.
Now that times have changed and we’re looking for a healthier lifestyle, we are playing with new ingredients, we reduce calories and enjoy the perfect office meal.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 200 g parmesan cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- pasta of your choice (for 2 persons)
- Beat together avocado, yogurt, egg yolk in the food processor until you have a homogenized sauce
- Cut bacon into pieces and fry in a nonstick pan.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions until they are al dente
- Strain pasta and return to pot.
- Pour the sauce, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and bacon in the pot with the pasta and mix well.
- Serve the dish hot or cold.