The lunch box wit the perfect balance. Light kinoa, strong sygklino and refreshing vegetables.
- 1 glass kinoa
- 2 glass water
- 80 gr sygklino
- 3 artichokes heads (fresh boiled or canned)
- 80 gr roquefort cheese
- 6 cherry tmatoes
- 10 mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper
InstructionsFor the sauce:
- Put all the ingredients in a shaker and shake well, until there is a homogeneous mixture.
- If using fresh artichokes, clean and boil the heads of the artichoke, until they are tender.
- Then cut them to four.
- In a small saucepan, boil the quinoa with water. Once the water has boiled, lower the heat and let simmer until all the water is absorbed. It usually takes about 10 minutes. Let the quinoa cool before making the salad.
- Cut into cubes the syglino and cheese.
- Put the quinoa in a large bowl and pour it with the sauce.
- Add the artichokes, syglino and cheese and stir.
- Serve and decorate with cherry tomatoes and mint leaves.