Easy-to-make-bars with velvety apples that tastes like cake and is ideal for breakfast and snacks during the day.
- VEGAN APPLE CRUMBLE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
- APPLE BROWNIES
- FRENCH APPLE TART
- APPLE TART WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 300 gr apple, cleaned and cut in 1.5 cm cubes
- 100 gr liquid black sugar
- 50 gr sugar
- 50 gr butter
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoon water
- 170 gr flour, for all uses
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, grated
- 30 gr walnuts, finely chopped
- Put the black sugar, white sugar, and butter in a small pot on medium heat until the butter melts and the mixture is completely unified. Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C and butter a long cake form. You can also do it in a small pyrex, but its cake shape looks prettier.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mix the egg white, vanilla and a half tablespoon of water.
- Pour the mixture of liquids and the mixture of solids into the pan and stir until they are well blended.
- Add the apples and walnuts and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread it using the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Bake in a well-preheated oven at 170 ° C for 20 minutes and then remove and let them warm at room temperature.
- Remove it from the cake form and cut into bars 5cm wide.
- They are kept for 3 days in the refrigerator and for up to 2 weeks in the freezer.