A savoury yoghurt pie in which the eggs, the spicy feta cheese and the strong gruyere give a special taste. The fresh spearmint, the zucchinis and the cherry tomatoes, give to the recipe an interesting, Mediterranean touch.
- 500 g yoghurt
- 6 eggs
- 300 g feta cheese, coarsely smashed
- 300 g grated gruyere
- 300 g self-rising flour
- Fresh spearmint
- 2 baby zucchinis
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil and flour for the baking tin
- Inside a large bowl, beat the eggs and the yoghurt until the two ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add the flour and stir the mixture.
- Then, add the cheeses and stir the mixture again.
- Thinly chop the spearmint, add it to the mixture and stir properly.
- Grease a baking tin with the olive oil and flour it.
- Add the mixture to the baking tin.
- Finally, slice the cherry tomatoes into halves and the cut the zucchinis into thin slices.
- Place them on top of the mixture and brush them properly with olive oil to prevent them from getting burnt.
- Bake in properly preheated oven to 160°C for 60 minutes.