A plate of pasta is always welcome. Especially, when it is accompanied by nutritious chicken, zucchinis and basil pesto, ingredients they all contribute to a delightful symphony of tastes.
- VEAL WITH TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
- BOLOGNESE AND CHEESE SAUCE CANNELLONI IN A POT
- PASTA WITH FIGS AND PROSCIUTTO RECIPE
- Pasta of your own choice (I prefer rotini because they get covered with pesto in an ideal way)
- 150 g basil pesto
- 1 chicken fillet
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 baby zucchinis
- 1 lemon
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- Fresh spearmint
- Cook the pasta according to their packaging directions.
- Bring to a heat the olive oil inside a large, non-stick pan.
- Thinly slice the chicken fillet and sauté the parts until golden brown in all of their sides.
- Thinly slice the zucchinis and sauté them.
- When the pasta has cooked, strain it and add it to the pan.
- Add the pesto and stir properly.
- Optionally, bring a pan to a heat, cut the lemons into halves and “burn” their insides.
- Serve the pasta in plates and garnish with the “burnt” lemons, the spearmint and the cherry tomatoes cut into halves.