This is a foolproof chocolate mosaiko -Greek version of chocolate log recipe- that is made with only five ingredients and is loved by children and grown-ups alike. It is a perfect accompaniment for a cup of tea in the afternoon, but you may also serve it as a surprise dessert after lunch or dinner!
- GRAPEFRUIT CHOCOLATE SALAMI WHITE
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI
- PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE DESSERT SALAMI RECIPE
- 200 g couverture chocolate
- ½ of a cup milk
- 100 g butter
- 350 g oat biscuits (you can buy them ready-made or you may click here to see my recipe)
- 100 g walnuts
- Thinly cut the chocolate.
- Add the sliced to pieces butter in a pot and allow it to melt over low hot.
- Add the chocolate and the milk and melt it over low heat.
- Stir with a spatula.
- Using your fingers, smash the biscuits and add them to the mixture.
- Add the walnuts.
- Stir properly and allow to completely cool down. This is going to take 2-3 hours.
- Transfer the mixture onto a piece of parchment paper and shape it to a log.
- Wrap it properly and transfer to the fridge for 4 hours.
- Slice it and serve.