4 ingredients only are enough for the most yummy, delightful and quick to make snack for the office! A foolproof to make tart with a puff pastry sheet bottom and sun-dried tomato pesto sauce!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (cut in a circle)
- 3 tablespoons of sun-dried tomato pesto sayce
- 5 baby zucchinis
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 140°C.
- Thinly slice the cherry tomatoes.
- Thinly slice the zucchinis.
- Spread the pesto sauce on top of the pastry sheet.
- Top the pastry sheet with the cherry tomatoes and the zucchinis.
- Put the tart to the bottom rack of your oven and bake for 40 minutes.