With the minimum of ingredients you’ll impress everyone in no time!
Originaly Published: provocateur.gr
- 400 g. milk dark chocolate
- 150 g. milk
- 200 g. yogurt
- Cut chocolate into small pieces and place it in a bowl. Add milk and put the bowl over boiling water.
- With a rubber spatula mix chocolate until a smooth mixture.
- Add yogurt ana stir well.
- Transfer mixture into a baking pan (or a hoop) and if we like add extra ingredients.
Decorate as desired (cocoa, colored sprinkles, fruit, etc).
- Cool cake into the refrigerator before serve.