A quick, easy and three ingredients recipe for the most delicious parmesan cookies you’ve ever tasted!
- 200 g. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and position a rack in the oven.
- In a medium bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter with the Parmesan and flour at low speed until a stiff dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces, then roll each piece into a 9-inch log, about 6 cm in diameter.Slice the logs in slices on 2 large, nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until golden, shifting the pans halfway through baking for even browning.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.