A dish of Mexican origin “marries” with loved Greek flavors and becomes a fast – seller.
- 5 pita breads, cut into quarters
- 80 ml cedar melt + 20 ml cream
- 50 ml yoghurt + 20 ml cream
- 100 gr feta cheese, grated
- 150 gr gruyere, grated
- 5 mushrooms, cut into slices
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in the middle
- 1/2 sausage, sliced
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- pepper (at will)
- In a bowl, mix the cheddar with the cream and put the mixture in a squeeze.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the cream and put the mixture in a squeeze.
- Put half the pita breads in a baking pan.
- Place over half the quantity of the two mixtures and half of the other materials.
- Add the remaining pita breads and the remaining ingredients and bake in a well preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
- Put all ingredients in the blender and beat until a smooth, homogeneous mixture is obtained.