Now that it’s spring time and we all feel a bit lighter, it’s the right time to cook our dishes lighter, as well. Today, I cook a super yummy anthotyros cheese and vegetables tart for a proper and light lunch.
- JUST 4 INGREDIENTS SAVORY TART
- SAVORY METSOVONE CHEESE AND STRAWBERRY JAM TART
- PULLED PORK AND RICH BECHAMEL IN A TART
IngredientsFor the filling
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g anthotyros cheese
- 100 g sundried tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (if not available, use dried)
- Zest of ½ of a lemon
- Freshly ground pepper
- Vegetables for topping the tart (tomatoes, zucchinis, thinly sliced peppers, approx. O.5 cm)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Inside a bowl, beat the eggs with the egg whites.
- Add the two kinds of cheese, the sun-dried tomatoes, the paprika, the thyme, salt and pepper.
- Stir properly the mixture, until all ingredients are equally distributed.
- Flatten the mixture inside the blind-baked tart.
- Then, add the vegetables on its top.
- Brush with olive oil the surface of the tart.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180°C for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow it to cool and then cut into pieces and serve.